Moab Lite Dog Backpack | Waterproof, Ultralight, Reflective
What is the Moab Lite Dog Backpack?
Besides the only ultralight, waterproof, reflective, and ergonomic K9 backpack on the market? The Moab Lite is an homage to dog adventurers around the world, and the humans who love them.
Dogs aren't meant to carry heavy loads over long distances which makes this seemingly low-capacity daypack for dogs an ideal choice for 95% of adventures, while still being as lightweight as your normal walking harness for use on everyday strolls.
Keep your gear dry:
- Water-resistant to 15K in rain, dew, snow, or when your pup decides it's time for a dip in the creek!
- PU1500 coating provides weather proofing and abrasion resistance
- Fully taped seams, welded tie-down patches, and highly water-resistant YKK sealed zippers
Shed excess weight:
- Ultralight, designed to reduce and redistribute load by centering weight over your dogs' shoulders where they are strongest
- High-performance, kevlar reinforced gridded ROBIC nylon ripstop with optimal strength to weight ratio
- Light weight, low bulk design to function as a daily walking harness and K9 backpack
Hike in comfort and style:
- 7 points of adjustment ensures a comfortable, balanced custom fit for your pup
- Reduced slipping: elastic tensioners sewn into each cinch strap allow a snug fit while hiking
- Ergonomic and form-fitting to mitigate bone, joint, or muscle soreness with optimal carrying-capacity and proper weight distribution over shoulders
- Breathable protective padding offers both comfort and airflow for quick drying
Constructed with the latest tech in the outdoor gear industry, the Moab Lite offers a refreshing update to the world of outdoor K9 gear by using ultralight ROBIC and kevlar-reinforced abrasion resistant fabrics, seam-sealing weather-proofing methods, and functional ergonomic design.
Highly reflective stripes and taping around the whole pack make it easier to spot your pup, and 7 points of adjustment make it the most adjustable dog backpack available to fit a wide range of dog shapes.
Sizing: See Chart in Photos
- Currently available in sizes Small, Medium, and Large
- Highly adjustable straps to fit all dog shapes
- 7 points of adjustment
Small: Measures 24 cm along the spine, recommended for dogs ~9 kg to ~15 kg
Medium: Measures 30 cm along the spine, recommended for dogs ~15 kg to ~28 kg
Large: Measures 34 cm along the spine, recommended for dogs ~27 kg to Great Dane sized ponies.
*If you are between sizes or your dog is shaped differently than most dogs (e.g. Greyhounds, Whippets, etc.): Please contact us and we will help you select the best size.
Generally, dogs with longer spine lengths should go with the larger size, short barreled dogs should go with the smaller size. Girth is not a problem because the cinch straps allow a large range of adjustment. However, keep in mind that the larger size will hang lower on the dog's sides as well. If you are unsure, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to ensure you and your pup find the right fit.